Netimperative’s partner company, Digital Strategy Consulting – a specialist digital consultancy helping agencies, brands, business services and governments find the right digital strategy for them – is seeking a CRM expert to take on as a part-time freelancer.
They’re looking for an independent SugarCRM consultant/developer to join us for a short term contract with the option of ongoing longer term support. The project is to configure and customize a newly implemented instance of Sugar for a broad range of tasks. They are looking for someone who can create a user-friendly interface before we migrate current and historic customer data. New modules and custom fields will be required, along with integrations using APIs into Moodle, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey. They also require the setup of workflows and reports. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working to an agreed specification, but also have a good head for analysing and improving business processes.
• Initial contract length is 3 months (2 days a week)
• Based initially on-site in our Covent Garden office (London), with some scope for working-from-home later
• Able to have a good strategic understanding of business needs
• Comfortable coding from scratch
• Thorough with documentation (able to provide a link to your GitHub profile)
For more information visit: http://www.digitalstrategyconsulting.com/jobs/2014/01/sugarcrm_consultant_and_developer.php
Sounds like you? Email your CV and covering letter to JoinTheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com with the job title in the subject line.