Alexander McQueen, Mary Katranzou and Burberry were the top trending designers on Tumblr at London Fashion Week.
The research, from the Yahoo-owned blogging platform, indicates that Alexander McQueen dominated the most reblogged posts, featuring in 6 out of the top 10.
In his first show in the UK in over a decade, Alexander McQueen features in 6 out of the top 10 reblogged posts from LFW. This beautiful shot of McQueen’s back detail is the most popular post from London Fashion Week on Tumblr.
McQueen also tops the most trending hashtags from London Fashion Week. Burberry’s hashtag comes a close second with its first catwalk-to-consumer show. Mary Katranzou is third with other brands featured in the top 10 including Topshop Unique, Julien Macdonald and Ashish.
Another fashion name capturing Tumblr fashionistas’ attention on Tumblr is Karlie Kloss. Fan blogs Just Karlie Kloss and Sunshine Karlie Kloss have been avidly posting on the supermodel, documenting her activities at LFW, from leaving the Topshop show to sitting on the FROW or making an appearance at a charity event. Karlie Kloss has won the Tumblr fandom award at LFW this year.
Check out the top 10 lists below:
The Top 10 Trending Hashtags from LFW:
1. Alexander McQueen
3. Mary Katrantzou
4. Gareth Pugh
5. Topshop Unique
6. Julien Macdonald
7. Simone Rocha
9. Temperley London
10. Christopher Kane
The Top 10 most reblogged posts from LFW
1. Back Detail – Alexander McQueen Fall 2016-2017
2. Variety of looks from Alexander McQueen’s show
3. Central Saint Martins’ Fall 2016 collection
4. Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2016 runway detail
5. Alexander McQueen embellishment detail
6. Alexander McQueen backstage
7. Ashish’s runway look
8. Alexander McQueen’s detailed dress
9. Barbara Casasola’s FW16 collection
10. Make-up detail on Maartje Verhoef for Mary Kratrantzou