BrightRoll has added a new custom dashboard for giving advertisers a “health scorecard” aimed at programmatic video campaigns, as the Yahoo-owned platform looks boost relevance for brands.
Available via the company’s programmatic buying console, BrightRoll insights offers a view of campaign results in a fully customisable dashboard that highlights performance, audience composition, brand lift, social lift and custom research, for no additional cost.
The dashboard is designed to create a personalised experience for the advertiser around their brand and workflow preferences and allows them to access video campaign insights in a single user interface.
“In developing BrightRoll insights, we listened to our advertising customers’ goals and developed a customisable lens on their key results. We want to help advertisers get the most out of their programmatic video advertising campaigns,” said Guy Yalif, VP Global Marketing at BrightRoll. “Advertisers will save time and better optimise their video investments towards brand lift, audience composition and social goals with BrightRoll insights, which is available at no additional cost.”
BrightRoll insights provides advertisers with a health scorecard for their programmatic video advertising campaigns. Key features of the dashboard include:
• Performance: Provides detailed campaign metrics – including impressions, conversions, viewability, media cost and more – in a customisable interface with easy-to-read and easy-to-share visuals, so advertisers can make better campaign optimisation decisions.
• Audience composition: Reports on ad delivery to target audiences with third-party, verified audience measurement data from comScore and Nielsen. Advertisers gather meaningful insights about unique viewers, frequency, GRPs and demographic composition to validate the return on investment of their brand building campaigns.
• Brand lift: Displays a campaign’s upper funnel impact based on results from a customisable online survey from BrightRoll or a third-party. With access to control and exposed results, as well as creative and frequency performance, advertisers can optimise for brand awareness, brand perception, message recall and/or purchase intent.
• Social lift: Monitors the impact of video campaigns based on social media conversations, so advertisers can identify trends and take action to amplify their message in real-time.
• Custom research: Delivers offline purchase behaviour, online behaviour or long-form survey results from a campaign, so advertisers can measure and optimise campaign impact.