Digital Marketing News | Digital Media & Advertising News
Netimperative delivers free digital marketing, media and advertising news every day.
- Pregnancy iPhone app sends personalised updates for parents-to-be
Baby product manufacturer, Britax, has teamed up with the UK baby and parenting website, gurgle.com, to launch an iPhone application for expectant parents.
- Jul 12, 2010
- Top tips: Search marketing for the 2012 Olympics
- With the London Olympic Games just two years away, Chris Speed, head of paid search at I Spy, discusses how SEO (search engine optimisation) and its significance will increase by 2012.
- When Cameron met Zuckerburg: Govt. asks Facebook users for spending cut advice
- Downing Street and Facebook have launched a landmark initiative aimed at making public spending more effective.‘The Spending Challenge’ initiative marks the largest public engagement project ever launched by the British Government, and saw Prime Minister David Cameron meet Mark Zuckerberg via webconference to discuss its implementation.
- Right to reply: Clearer credit needs real backing
- Capital One’s ‘Credit Made Clearer’ campaign highlights inconsistency in the personal finance sector. Julia Kukiewicz editor of Choose.net, cuts through the confusion and asks why credit card companies are failing to engage their users.
- UK online video stats: Youngsters favour C4 and ITV over BBC
- Online video is soaring in popularity in the UK, with 5.5 billion videos viewed online in February 2010, up 37 percent versus the previous year, according to new research from comScore. Google is still the most popular destination for online video, followed by the BBC. However, the figures also revealed that 16-24 years olds were the highest consumers of video content, and favour content from Channel 4 and ITV.
- Arena Quantum lets brands track Google’s search suggestions
- Digital media firm agency Arena Quantum has launched two new tools to track and analyse the effects of Google’s Suggests facility on natural search behaviour.
- Cash-strapped Brits hunt down web and mobile vouchers
- Promotional offers continue to have a significant impact on consumer spending habits, with a noticeable shift towards digital coupons and vouchers, according to new research.
- Guest comment: Forget content. Relevance in now king in a multi-channel world
- Experience - Content - Relevance. Content used to be king, however in today's multi-channel world; there is a saturation of content. It's everywhere we look; in the thousands of marketing messages we see everyday. And instead of saving us time, as promised, the digital revolution has actually had the opposite effect - time is our most valued commodity, and yet it is now also what is lacking most in today's society. So the dynamic has changed; relevance is now king. Phil Harvey at JPMH argues why there has never been more opportunity to improve relevance in communications, and why brands need to understand what their consumers want, rather than trying to tell them what they need.
- YouTube recreates TV experience with ‘Leanback’ feature
- YouTube has launched Leanback, a new service aimed at the living room offering full screen, HD videos optimised for big screen TV viewing.
- H&M to launch online store in September
H&M is launching its first transactional UK site on September 16th, as the high street clothes brand looks to take on rivals such as TopShop and online fashion giant ASOS.
- Jul 09, 2010