Digital Marketing News | Digital Media & Advertising News
Netimperative delivers free digital marketing, media and advertising news every day.
- World Cup: Which country went most football crazy online?
- Research firm Nielsen has released data on how the official FIFA website performed across a number of countries that participated in the World Cup.
- BBC news website links to Facebook and Twitter
- The BBC has updated its news website, with a new layout, extra video features and tools that let readers link stories to Facebook and Twitter.
- we7 launches radio news service with Guardian Media Group
- UK-based music streaming site, we7 and radio station owner GMG Radio, have today announced a new partnership , to offer a digital, on-demand entertainment service combined with real-time, integrated breaking news.
- I Spy Marketing launches business property mobile app
- Digital agency, I Spy Marketing, has created a smart phone app for FlexiOffices, one of the UK’s largest commercial property agencies.
- Guest comment: Next generation etail- The rise of ‘social commerce’
- The rise of social media is shaking up the traditional ecommerce model, with consumers helping to dictate price and availability of products via new ‘social commerce platforms’. Fadi Shuman, co-founder of Pod1, looks at a new kind of social buying in e-commerce.
- Health365 sells online health insurance from £15 a month
Health365, backed by Westfield Health, has launched a new online health insurance product available direct to consumers, offering health cover from £15 per month.
- Jul 14, 2010
- Gay and lesbian adults are ‘avid bloggers and social networkers’
- Gay and lesbian adults online today are among the most loyal and heaviest blog readers and social network users, according to a new US-based survey.
- UK search market: Cost-per-click rates still down on last year
- The UK’s search marketing sector grew by 10 per cent over the last 12 months, however, cost-per-click (CPC) rates are still significantly reduced from the same period last year. These are the findings of the leading global performance marketing company, Efficient Frontier, which releases its Q2 Quarterly Search Report today, 13 July 2010.
- Internet, mobile phone, TV and dating all ‘budget proof’ for UK consumers
- Approximately 84% of UK consumers expect to make cuts across disposable income expenses according to an online survey of over 1,000 adults by WhiteLabelDating.com.
- Facebook finally launches panic button for kids’ safety
- Facebook has finally launched its much-anticipated 'panic button' on its site, as the social networking giant looks to increase protection of its young users.