Featured job: Supporting global CPG brands in London’s Covent Garden
We are looking for an experienced digital account exec to help develop and execute digital marketing strategies and world-class training for global brands.
Digital Strategy Consulting & Digital Training Academy
You’ll be based in London’s Covent Garden and oversee the day to day running on global accounts for clients such as Unilever or Lego in a fast-paced and varied environment.
Typical activities include
Day to day running of accounts
- Project management, recording tasks, managing the plan
- Researching and preparing client materials
- Managing delivery from internal stakeholders
- Maintaining contact with multiple external stakeholders
- Managing conference calls with international teams
- Maintaining client contact reports based on their requests
- Supporting workshop design and delivery
- Reviewing the digital landscape our clients operate in
…and over time, identifying digital marketing solutions
- Writing and managing daily communication with your clients
- Maintaining good relationships with clients, often at a senior level
- Organising training dates, meeting dates and schedules
- Listening to your clients’ needs, and helping our team identify solutions
- Delivering high quality feedback to clients after projects
…and over time, developing a deep understanding of the clients’ business, market, products and audiences so you can add value to strategic conversations with clients and internal teams
- Experienced account management skills (agency or client side experience)
- Being a good team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Marketing project management experience
- Excellent communication skills on the phone, face-to-face and in written communication
- Excellent listening skills and good empathy
- Able to write clear and logical messages for internal and external teams
- Able to write business communication clearly for people who have English as a second language
- Excellent reading and researching skills
Intermediate knowledge of Office packages
- Power Point at an advanced level
- Self-starter with strong time management skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to spot problems, analyse causes, and offer solutions
- Flexible attitude – willing to help out as and when the situation calls for it
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong interest in digital marketing and marketing strategy
Useful skills – not essential for this role
- The project management tool, Monday
- Intermediate Excel skills (i.e. chart creation, basic formulas)
- Experience in proofing
- Having a good awareness of business needs
How to apply?
Email your CV and covering letter to JoinTheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com
As we are recruiting for several roles, please include the title of the job in the subjectline.
Only contact us by email please.
No recruitment agencies please
We like to talk directly with candidates so we can understand your needs, interests and fit with our team. Only direct applications from candidates will be considered. If agencies are needed we will use our existing roster and have no intention of changing the roster.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We will aim to reply to your application within two weeks. As we get a lot of applications, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted. We hope you’ll understand.
We want you to enjoy your career and your life outside Covent Garden, so here are some of the benefits that will come with your role
- 3 day training course on digital marketing
- 20 days holiday
- Scope for international travel
- Half day extra holiday for your birthday
- Early days for Christmas shopping and a Summer afternoon
- Free breakfasts
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks throughout the day
- Fortnightly team lunch provided
- Bi-monthly team socials
- Professional advice and support from professionals for life’s challenges outside work
The closing date for all applications is March 16th, although interviews may start earlier.
Since 2000, Digital Strategy Consulting has been helping global brands and online pureplays get their digital product, content and social media strategies right. We partner with large organisations to create or refine their digital strategy, develop the capability of their teams and deploy digital training programmes. We work with marketers who are at the top of their game in sectors including FMCG, pharma, finance, retail, children’s toys, technology and online media. From our base in London we work in more than 60 countries and are recognised as world-class in accelerating brands and the teams behind them.
We’re a leading-edge team that enjoys the challenge of helping make the best businesses in the world even better. It’s a fast, stimulating environment, and one you’ll learn from as well as contribute to. We’re a small and close team, young in attitude, proud of what we achieve, and hungry to help our clients leap forward in their skills and strategies. We have high ideals for how we work, and are deeply respected by our clients. Between client projects, we give back our skills to social causes, donating time to government policymakers, charities and industry regulators. The people who will fit best with us are the people who share these passions.
What is it like working at Digital Strategy and the Digital Training Academy?
We have cutting-edge thinking that will keep you ahead of the market. Working with leading global brands will prove insightful, inspiring, demanding and rewarding. We pride ourselves in developing ground-breaking digital thinking about how organisations can accelerate in this space. We are recognised as a world-class specialist, and remain independent of the global agency networks. The Digital Strategy Consulting group was created by the founder of the Internet Advertising Bureau and has helped brands and agencies in more than 60 countries.